Pacific Energy Fireplace Products’ showroom display program is designed to give Dealers the best possible advantage to upgrade their showrooms with new product. The credit is shared between Pacific Energy Fireplace Products and the Distributor.
All Pacific Energy and Town & Country units may be purchased for
BURN DISPLAY at 50% credit towards the total dealer cost.
STATIC DISPLAY at 25% credit towards the total dealer cost.
Non-qualifying products: True North Stoves and Inserts.
- BURN and STATIC Displays must remain on the retail floor for two years from the installation date unless product is modified by the factory.
- Each display credit may include the unit and options.
- Claim must be filed 60 days from the install date.
- Dealer’s Sales Rep required to sign off on completed claim.
- Once the installation is complete, Dealers submit a complete Burn Display Credit Request Form along with a colour image (photo verification) to their Distributor along with a copy of the dealer invoice.
- The Distributor will forward the application to Pacific Energy Fireplace Products.
- The dealer is allowed one display credit per unit installed.
- One claim form per burn display.
- Allow 90 days for processing of credit.